Priority areas for health improvement
Compiled according to the documents of the applicants
- Recovery of eyesight (including total blindness): optic atrophy, retinitis pigmental degeneration, macular degeneration, angiopathy (including diabetic).
- Recovery of hearing (including the complete deafness): cochlear neuritis, sensorineural hearing loss.
- Improvement of the nervous system: paralysis, multiple sclerosis, demyelinating lateral sclerosis, epilepsy, recovery after spinal cord injury, encephalopathy of different etiologies.
- Improvement of the cardiovascular system: post-infarction coronarocardia, post stroke condition, congenital and acquired heart disease, occlusive disease, atherosclerosis of the femoral arteries, lymphedema, varicosis, diabetic angiopathy.
- Improvement of the kidney and urinary system: glomerulonephritis (including in the indications for dialysis).
- Improvement of the digestive system: liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, pancreatitis, enteritis, enterocolitis, diverticulosis.
- Improvement of the endocrine system: thyroid gland.
- Women’s Health: endometriosis, ovarian cysts, tubal obstruction, functional infertility, breast tumor.
- Men’s health: prostate adenoma, varicocele, obstruction of the spermatic cord, spermatoschesis, functional infertility.
- Improvement of the musculoskeletal system: diskal hernia, prolapse, osteochondrosis, arthritis, arthritis of the knee joints, coxarthrosis, rhexis of ligaments and tendons, meniscus regeneration.
- Genetic problems: Dendi- Walker anomaly, Meniere’s disease.
- The creator of the author’s methodology for distant activation of reserve capacity of the body to restore health.
- Author of the unique methodology to achieve the healing of diseases considered virtually untreatable.
- There is no age limit: from infants to the elderly people.
- There is no side effects, drugs, surgery, only due to the reserve capacity of the body.
It is not a medical practice.
- The result confirmed by modern diagnostic methods (ultrasound, MRI, CT, and other methods of laboratory and clinical examinations). Documentation is maintained.
- Primary consultation is free.
- Medical Education (General Medicine). Medical practice experience – more than 14 years.
- Registered experience in traditional medicine — 27 years.
- Honored Folk Medic.
- Doctor of Biomedical Sciences.
- AIPAN Academician.
- Member of the professional medical association of specialists of traditional and folk medicine Russian Association of Traditional Medicine.
- A member of the Russian International Register of complementary medical professionals.
For outstanding achievements in the development of complementary medicine in the world was awarded numerous awards.
All new and latest achievements in medicine are possible at the junction or the symbiosis of science. Parallel direction, parallel solutions, the most appropriate is that what is solved faster, more efficiently, with the lowest economic cost, with documentary evidence of actual results. Energy-informational medicine is the addition, the continuation and the future of the official medicine.
Today, in the developed countries, energy-informational medicine is declared prior direction. For the development of energy-diagnostic and treatment methods are involved the leading research institutions, every year at international conferences are reported the facts that again and again prove its high efficiency.
Energy-medicine has been existed for thousands of years. On the energy-informational impact is virtually baseв all the ancient techniques for health improvement, which now are called traditional, folk and energy-informational. The unique technique, where are used only the hands of the specialist, gives the possibility of structural regeneration of organs and functional systems. A systematic approach to self-regulation. There are activated the backup capabilities of the body to restore health. The man restores himself. It is centuries-old experience of the peoples and nationalities, complemented by modern scientific achievements. We have been entrusted with the responsibility to preserve and enhance this knowledge.
The task of medicine in the future will be to teach a person to fully manage his physical and spiritual condition. According to scientists and practitioners, the use of energy-informational medical techniques in conjunction with the most modern achievements of diagnostic informational methods of examination will be the basis for the creation of Medicine of the XXI century. What is worth to exist is worthy to be perceived.